Follow on Instagram

”instagram” Follow on Instagram

🤪Crazy Korean Girl🤪. Episode 4

🤪Crazy Korean Girl🤪

😋[Ah! She Is Crazy]😋

   🖌Story By Faith🖌

 🙈Episode 4🙈

[Preview]😋😋



"Let's go and eat chicken with grandma" jin ah said then held my hand . I smiled as she handed the envelope to me ,we looked at each other then smiled soon we started to run the policemen followed.

                  🙏🏻On God 🙏🏻

          ~TRISTAN~

   We finally got on the plane , I placed my backpack on the other chair by my side then sat down . I took one of my phone then replied to Damon's and Audrey's messages . I don't want any problem when I get to korea.

   The air hostess finally came to me with smiles all over her face . "sir ! What would you like to eat or drink" she asked in English . "nothing!" I replied in English too not taking my face off my phone .

   I took a quick nap cause the flight is gonna take about 15hours to 16 , I fastened my belt as the plane was about to take off.

      The name is Tristan A.K.A kang Jea Hoon . Mom and dad are super rich but they have no time for me so we literally don't talk often . Among T.A.D I'm the Korean guy . Damon is from America while Audrey is from Thailand but they've lived in Korea their whole lives . Everyone calls me a sadist cause I hardly talk though I prefer an introvert . I guess they don't really know what a sadist means . I just don't like irrelevant issues , I hate jesting , I hate being jest at , I don't have much fun and I think time should be used deligently for important stuff and not work. TAD is signing into music since we've been Into it for the past two years now Knowing every single thing about it . Knagnam isn't just for Art but it specializes in Art . Its also for music and dancing . Their are highly talented Dancers and musicians .

    Starting from the Black barbies,they are the best when it comes to dance steps and music. Their leader Kath is really good .

    The Reds , are mainly guys . They are also very good leader Scott is my worst enemy . He always prove to be better then me just that he stinks at Art and im the best at drawing . Now that we're moving to his field I'm kinda scared but its fine I have been training really hard for two years.

     I finally arrived Korea the next day, I fastened my seat belt again for landing . I yawned then took my phone , just then the hostess came to me again this time with a filthy smile "uhm Tristan can you please sign my art of you I drew it myself " she said. I took my pen then signed it , I took my backpack on one of my shoulder with my two phones in my other hand with this I got out of the plane meeting my greatest enemy Manager Kang , I rolled my eyes.

       He threw me a key ,I caught it . "you're resuming school tomorrow , you have to attend to boost up your fans they've been nagging since you hardly attended last semester " he said . I walked to my car then placed my things in it . "Tristan behave to your fans this time you know they love you the most , well guess what Kangnam has approved TAD . I haven't told the guys yet , I'll do that later " he said.

       I nodded then entered Into my car, I started to drive within mins . Its not really special . I know Kangnam will approve TAD wanting to join Music , they know how famous we are . With Music it will boost our fame also Kangnam making every shareholder richer . Katherine father has the biggest shares , the man is massively rich and famous , Mr Beinstien .

       I finally got home ,I heaved a heavy sign as I got out of my car. My phone then peeped , its a message from Manager Kang

📩YOUR BODYGUARDS HAS BEEN DOUBLED AND CHANGED 📩

I read out then sighed again , I'm always the one they are conscious about . I proceeded into the mansion. I was welcomed by Damon . "why!!" I screamed in my mind.

    "Hey! Idiot" he said but I don't mind him , I headed straight for the stairs . "why didnt you reply my messages " he asked following me . "I already did" I replied walking faster . He quickly brought out his phone I used that opportunity to run to my room. "Bastard!!" I heard him yell from the living room. I smiled then there my phone to the bed , I bought out my laptop from my bag then busied myself with it .

         ~KATHERINE~

      "mom I'm okay" I said to my mom for the umpteenth time. "I know you're I just want you to be more than okay" she said then smiled . "where is dad? " I asked . "well! He went to a share holders meeting " she replied. "Okay" I said then took my guitar.

          I'm Katherina [ Choi Ah Yoon ] adopted daughter of Sean beinstein [ Choi min Ho] and Elena [ Shin hye] . Its kinda weird right , Elena is my real mother while Sean B isn't my real father . Well Mommy was dad's P.A , she got pregnant for my useless father and he didnt accept the pregnancy so Sean B accepted it but he never married my mom though the world thinks so .

     Sean Bienstein has his own family ,I knew cause he had constantly remind me of how he offered to take care of me cause I have no dad . I also asked him why he can't marry my mom , he replied that he has his own wife thats missing with his duaghter that's also my age
     He said she is a girl , since about 18 years now he has been looking for his lost wife and daughter Britney [ Choi namia] Is the name of his duaghter she is also the hidden secret of Kangnam [Nam - Namia]. His wife's name is Ariana [Choi Jun Ah]


       I really hate it when he spends time looking for his wife , he has his picture all over his room and Private office . I hate the fact that I'm not really the daughter of the richest man in Korea.

        "Ma'am ! I'm done with packing your luggage" Linda said . She is my personal maid . "okay! Get lost" I replied her .

           I'm finally going back to school to show Kim sia who is boss again ,I'm way pretty compared to her , I'm way talented . I'm just really happy the crazy girl isn't unto my Tristan . I love Tristan with all of my heart , but he still doesn't care about me though we talk way better than he does to other girls . Thats why most girl fans like me though cause they are expecting me to be Tristan girlfriend and I'm gonna make that possible this term .

                        ~ JIN AH~

"Grandma stop crying huh , its not really a boarding school I'll be coming home once in a while if the practice gets intense " I replied petting my grandma . She is all I have ever since mom and dad died , I didnt grow up to meet them . I really lack a motherly and fatherly care but grandma is always there and I love her more than my life .

"You're going to forget me for that superstar Audrey" she replied me . "Granny you mean Mr handsome" Ha nah said from behind bringing her bag . "Hey! How did you manage to excape from your mother " I asked

"My mother is one crazy woman she almost cried her whole eyes balls out . She said ~ you know I love you Ha nah , ever since your dad left us its only you I relied on" she started to mimick her mother . I laughed as she does that but grandma didnt find it funny so she tapped the both of us

"Uoeomma!! " we both yelled . "you think its funny ! When you spend hours in the lab our room pushing out a baby then you'll understand" she yelled at us . I and Ha nah looked at each other then bursted into another round of laughter . "Are you both making jest of me " grandma asked then we stopped laughing soon she brought out a bowl of chicken making I and ha nah open our mouth

"Just small is enough" I said . "Go to your school" she replied us. "Jebal (please)" we pleaded but she didnt even answer us

"Ha nah" I called she looked at me "let's go and but our own chicken" I said . "Money?" She asked

" I have taken grandma's purse" I replied making grandma jot out of her comfort zone , she dropped the chicken looking for her purse . I dropped it then took the chicken , Ha nah collected it from me then we bought stood up with this we ran out eating the chicken laughing simultaneously.

        Hanah is also like me just that she has a mother , i have a grandma also her dad left them while my own parents died . We bonded since kindergarten I really love her even more than my life, she also loves and we basically have the same character. We're both crazy😋😋

Okay say something nice

Who do you think Sean Beinstein daughter is ? Who is Britney Bernstein


Love Una😍😍

Faith🤓🤓

No comments: