Follow on Instagram

”instagram” Follow on Instagram

😍Korean Crazy Girl 😘. Episode 3.

😍Korean Crazy Girl 😘

πŸ˜‹[Ah! She is Crazy]πŸ˜‹


   πŸ–ŒStory by FaithπŸ–Œ
πŸ™ˆEpisode 3πŸ™ˆ


[Preview]πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

     ~JIN AH~

I kept dancing around as I ate from the side dishes . "its good to be rich" I said as I danced around. I twirled around, until I felt dizzy with this I fell on the bed hitting a pinkish save .  A pinkish bag fell from it again , I looked around before picking it . I opened it then saw a lot of envelops ,I took one of it then read it.

~LETTER OF SCHOLARSHIP TO KANGNAM SCHOOL OF ARTS~

I rubbed my eyes not wanting to believe it .I read it again

~OFFICIAL LETTER OF SCHOLARSHIP TO KANGNAM SCHOOL OF ARTS~

I couldn't believe it so I passed out.

                πŸ™On GodπŸ™πŸ»

            ~KIM SIA~

      We Finally got to my mansion, where I live with my mom and dad. I sighed then got down from the car, Jones helped me with my languages . The guards from outside the mansion quickly collected it from Jones . "ma'am we'll go now" he said then bowed. "Yeah! Whatever" I replied. I walked in front as the guards followed from behind  . Every maid that saw me started to bow up to the head of maid ,they all gathered then bowed . "who the fuck was the driver assigned to come pick me up at the airport " I half yelled making them tremble .  " Ma'am , I..I.. We ..thought he brought you home  " the head maid replied then bowed immediately. I chuckled then looked around two of my phones in one hand ,the other on my waist.

"Looks like you already have a another job right? Cause your fucking ass was so blind that you can't even see who just brought me home " I yelled as my eyes noticed a old man running towards me ,he bowed immediately .  "I'm sorry my lady , I thought it was you I picked up ." he said . "what's your name again?" I asked .

"Min sook" he answered . "fuck you min sook!" I said in English . "how dare you ? My God you even have the gut to say such crap to my face . what kind of lame excuse did you come up with huh? Tell me you didn't recognize me huh? You know what? You're fired" I yelled .

The man quickly knelt on the floor "bianΓ©" he said  . "pls spare me I have no means of livelihood ,I know I did bad pls show me kindness " he said almost crying . I chuckled then walked away from him "you're pathetic " I said

"Please leave him alone ,he is innocent " I heard a voice from afar,  I turned to the direction. "What??"

                       ~JIN AH~

I passed out then woke up mins later . I looked around the room then the latter again . I read the content smiling to myself like a mad woman. I quickly stood up then danced around like a possessed woman. It was then I noticed how  disarranged the room is .

I started to clean still dancing to the good news ,if its really true then I can attend Kangnam . I can meet the idols . I started to dance again smiling and laughing at the same time .

After I was done cleaning ,I pulled off the maid dress then sneaked out . On getting out , everyone had gathered to a side bowing like the president arrived . I stood on my toe to see what's happening looking side to side like a parrot .

"Isn't that the driver " i asked myself thinking about the trouble I must have put him just because of my selfish reasons  .  "wait isn't that Kim sia" I yelled in a mutter  . " wow she is so pretty" I said again examining her so well.  She wore a silver blouse that stops beneath her bum then a short black tight thats hardly visible .  Her hair is so black and beautiful . "but I still have to do something about the old man ,its all my fault thats he is in that position" I muttered to myself then bit my lower lips.

" Please leave him alone ,he is innocent " I finally mustered up courage . Everyone looked to my direction, even the grandma whispered to me to lay low. I ignored then walked closer to Kim sia gosh I'm gonna have goose bumps soon

"I'm sorry Kim, your driver picked me up by mistake thinking I'm you I'm sorry" I said then bowed feeling myself already . She on the other hand scoffed then looked at me with disgust. She pushed her hair back then faced me again

"So let me get this straight , he picked you ? Tattered ass! Poor pig ! Instead of me . Geez you look absolutely nothing like me , just say it you guys planned this  right ?" She asked

"Kim ! Please watch what you say cause words hurt me more than anything . I might look tattered and poor but I have dignity alright , you don't have the right to me poor and tattered cause you can't create me . moreover no one is above mistake so don't try to act like you're perfect " I said giving her my last respect ever

She scoffed again "you're poor and tattered do your fucking worst" she said to my face . "you know I have all the right to call the police right now but thank your fucking ass cause I won't . I'm much Kore famous than thses rubbish I don't want to create a scene " she smiled then walked in

All the maids bowed , "and as for that ugly looking man he is still fired throw em out " she ordered as she went in. I almost froze on a spot I never knew Kim sia was that proud . Just then three huge men came towards me ,the first rough handled the old man then came to me . I ran out , if those men should handle me I'll just less.

They successfully threw I and the old man out . " Grandpa I'm sorry" I said to the man. He smiled then took my hand in his . " I was expecting this anyways its fine" he said then pinched my hand . I smiled . "I'll pay you back" I said .  "I'll be waiting " he replied then laughed .

                       ~HANAH ~

   I ran out of the house immediately I saw jin ah's text . Today is finally the day I'll kill Jin ho , I wore my long leggings then my half cut skirt then long sleeved shirt with this I got out of the house .  "Hana ! Where are you going again" my mom yelled from the kitchen.  "Umma! I'll be right back I swear" I said then ran out leaving no room for argument .

I'm Lee Ha Nah , Ha nah for short . The only child of my mommy , I have no dad ,he died. Jin ah is my best friend , we've been besties since we were in grade 6. She is has stubborn as me , no time for nonsense . Hurt my bestie and see trouble , see craziness .

I ran from behind then jumped on jin ho's back I started to slap his face until he fell to the floor ,  also fell but I quickly stood up then got on him . I started to slap him
Passerbys wanted to interfere but I shot them bad eyes instead

The girl wanted to run away but I went to drag her too , I threw her on jin ho then started to beat the both of them . I dragged the girl's hair , it came off immediately revealing her short hair . "so you don't have hair , see your life Jin ho" I yelled then beat the both of them again .

"Where is Jin ah!" I yelled at them
Just then from behind , I heard a voice , I turned back to see the crazy girl jumping and dancing

"Ha nah" she yelled then jumped on me , she held my hand jumping up then I started to jump with her . Everyone looked at us , Jin ah left my hand then started dancing , without knowing the reason I joined her dancing like a possessed monkey.

"Hey don't run yet I'm not done with you" jin ah yelled at the girl as she tried to run away.  "Okay tell me now , did you win free chicken or what?" I asked

"Better!' She replied making me more anxious . "Bam!" She said then bought out a well beautified envelop .

~SCHOLARSHIP TO KANGNAM SCHOOL OF ART~

I rubbed my eyes then Read it again . "yes! I am finally going to kangnam" she yelled . "wait! Which kangnam?" I asked still not wanting to believe if . "how many kangnam do you know " she replied .  I quickly half her hand then we started to dance again this time beating jin ho's head .

"Wait! Is like you want to die jin ah? What about me? Are you just gonna leave me ?" I asked feeling so sad

"Of course not! Bam!" She said again bringinf out another envelop

"Gosh I love it when you say Bam!" I yelled then collected the envelop from her

We started to dance again . "now! Let's deal with these two idiots" I said . she nodded then quickly rushed to jin ho "no please ha nah I love you " jin ho yelled moving away from jin ha

I quickly took the girl by her hand then squeezed it to the back , jin ah did the same then brought out rope . she tied the both of them then out two hand towels , I squeezed it into their mouths .  "please I don't deserve this " the girl yelled before jin ah squeezed in the towel. We looked at each other then smiled nodding .

"Stop there" thats the police . Jin ah winked at me then I smiled. "Let's go and eat chicken with grandma " she said then gave me the envelope , I smiled as we held hands with this we ran as fast as our legs could carry us . The police men followed......

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Kangnam welcome the most craziest Girls In Korean

Hmm this one that Ha nah Is also going to kangnam hope there won't be trouble 🚢🚢🚢🚢


πŸ˜‹faithπŸ˜‹

No comments: