Follow on Instagram

”instagram” Follow on Instagram

๐Ÿ˜Korean Crazy Girl ๐Ÿ˜˜. Episode 1.

๐Ÿ˜Korean Crazy Girl ๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿ™„[ah!  She is crazy] ๐Ÿ™„
๐Ÿ™ˆEpisode one [1]๐Ÿ™ˆ


         ๐Ÿ™ˆJin ah's P. O. V๐Ÿ™ˆ

"Ahjumma! See the chicken is not even big, who will help you buy this one at least the chicken should be size two of this" I said licking my lips 

'Ah!  Jin ah go else where ,this chicken is big enough if every customers are like you I would have run out of buiness" 

"Ahjumma you know I'm your favorite customer naw
You can't send me away okay let's do it this way I'll give you 12 won for two chicken hmm" I said raising my brow, she smiled at me and I smiled back. She quickly went in then brought out a cane. 

I swear I ran for my life .

"Don't come back here again" she yelled indistintly.

Ah ! what did  I do wrong, one chicken is 10 won  and I asked for two at 12 won didn't I try ?
Tch such annoying woman, I held my bag then walked out of the market. As I moved further I saw jin ho 

What could jin ho still be doing in Seoul hmm I thought riana said he went to the province for work 
Aish I quickly ran to the boutique he was about to enter, a girl stood in front he ran to her then hugged her. I stared at them with my big eyeballs like they were gonna fall then they diverted their eyes to me 
I quickly pretended to be one of the mannequins 

I did my hand in a funny way then separated my leg like I was dancing disco 

Jin ho came to me, he stood in front of me then tilted his head closer. I didn't even blink he smiled .

"Wow!  I love this mannequin it even Has a polythene bag "he said then smiled .

My hand was already killing me like mad but I still pretended. ah! if I catch this guy ehn

"Wow!  The lips looks so soft  I'm gonna kiss it " he said then tried to kiss me 

I quickly shifted away then slapped his face 

"You wantu die " I said

"Aish!  Of course I won't kiss you na I knew it was you just playing pranks " 

"Pranks? Ah you want to die ryt 
Didn't you yell riana you're going to the province for work so this is your province right ?" I asked 

"Ah!  Jin ah I know you  have bad mouth please don't tell riana I swear I love her "

"I won't tell her na why will I??  Just seal my mouth actually I wanted to buy chicken for my grandmother but I don't have enough money " she said 

"Don't worry I'll give you money how much do you need? "

"See idiot!  You're asking me how much , like you even have money just give me money " 

"You have bad mouth okay I'll give you 1000won
Its okay right ?" he asked

"They'll give you one thousand one to seal your mouth,better give me better money now " 

"Alright  fine!  Fine! Ah someone cannot even dupe you small
5000 won and no more "

"Add 2 more cause I have two lips" I said pouting

"What??  Fine !so go away" he said 

"7thousand aren't you even ashamed okay add 1 more for my conscience 
Its already pricking me " i said hitting my heart 

"Ah!  Fine 8thousand " 

"Just make it 10 thousand stop being stingy " I said he got so fustrated with the way I stared at him that he didn't even know when he said... 

"Fine!  20 thousand  don't kill me " he said then walked to his girlfriend .

I started jubilating laughing and smiling like I just one a lotto .

"What are you staring at" I yelled at the passerby 
I smiled then continued dancing 

"Psychopath " the girlfriend yelled from afar before entering inside the boutique  with jin ho

Just then I received alert 

Good!  I waited then texted riana 

"See!  Your stupid jin ho is at the boutique near my Fav market better come now don't worry I'll beat her for you she even called me a psychopath " I quickly texted her then waited for them to come out 

Within 20mins they came out 

I wore a long skirt with a leggings inside I put the polythene bag in my arm like a hand bag then marched to them 

"Yae!!! " I yelled 

Jin ho looked at me with surprise 

"You're still here you this girl go now I've paid you" he said 

"Ah!  You paid me to keep shut o and I didn't talk I texted a message " I said with smiles sending dagger stares at the girl

"  You... U did what??   Yae!! jin ah" he yelled trying to come near me 
I dodged him then went to the girl, I took her by the hair then dragged it off 

"Hey!  So you don't even have hair O Lord see your life jin ho" I jested as the girl started to cry 

I quickly pushed her to the floor then sat on her, I started to slap her 

"Me!  Psychopath right 
Me!  Ah you're dead today "I said then slapped her again

Jin ho tried to raise me up from her but I held the girl's shirt so he won't be able to drag me up 

He held my leg again, I used my other leg to push him away

"I'll kill you today! " I said as I continued to slap the girl 

Just then the police men on patrol came 
They saw us then ran to us 

"My life!  Police I'm dead " I quickly stood up from the girl then took off 

I ran around the boutique first they ordered me to stop but I didn't stop o
I continue to run

"Ma'am stop now" they yelled

"Ani aaa" I yelled back then continued to run
Ah!  Riana see what you and your stupid boyfriend caused 

I ran away the police men continued to follow 
I did different turns but they were still following me 

Then I saw a black jeep so beautiful, the door was opened I looked back at the police then the car I quickly ran then entered the car

"Miss Sia you're welcome we'll start our ride now " the man said 

"Ah just hurry I have no time for formalties"... 

Ah!! jin ah has entered trouble, 
What do you think of jin ah?? 

Say something nice 

Kim Sia's car keh
Trouble!!

Leave your thought 

All rights reserved ©
Faith๐Ÿ–Š๐Ÿ–Š

No comments: