Follow on Instagram

”instagram” Follow on Instagram

Fated Love. Episode 4.

Episode 4πŸ’§πŸ’§


🌺🌺
*
*
Kyle's POVπŸ“πŸ“
A student barged into my personal classroom where I and my friends had our class
Don't ask me why coz we are the richest and hottest guys in the school
"Are u daft?....can't u knock?" Jay looked up from the novel he was so engrossed in before the tall slim guy who was now standing before me barged in
"Am so sorry guys but i was so anxious to show something to kyle that's why" he explained while Jamie just rolled his eye and continued pressing his phone
He is the quiet one but not Innocent
"And what is it?" Jay asked
"And it better be worth it" I added with a hiss
"Look" he said and came close to me showing me a picture
"What is this?...I don't understand" I asked as I looked at the damn picture of ria so close with this strange guy
"The guy in that picture tried to seduce ria" he said
"What!" I shouted while Jamie came up to us and looked at it
"Wow!....who is the guy,he got some guts" Jamie chuckled
"It's not funny Jamie" jay said and looked at my face
I walked over to window looking out not knowing what to say
Why am I even angry?
We broke up before she left or should I say I broke her heart and now I should leave her to fillwo whoever she wants
"You can leave now" I heard jay say to the student
I felt a hand on my shoulder
"It's okay Kyle.... He didn't say ria is dating,he was only trying his luck on her" he said with a pained expression
"I shouldn't have broke her heart jay" I said still looking out of the window
"Who's the guy in question.....he thought ria will accept him after all her rejection from other guys,maybe he must be stinking rich" Jamie said
"What will u do now Kyle?....mend your relationship now that she is back?" Jay asked
"Am so stupid and dumv,I didn't even know she came back to Nigeria" I said irritatedly
"It is not like she is still your girlfriend kyle" Jamie said
"Yeah you are ryt,I shouldn't think about her or any guy that wants her" I said painfully while jay just patted me on my shoulder and wnt back to his sit and I just stood there remembering the sweet memories of I and ria
She was my first love and the only girl I ever love truly and respect
I remembered the first day I set my eye on her
We were paired in two for a certain project... Then we were both in the same team and that was when I fell in love with queen ria the arrogant spoilt brat and only child on Mr styles who was the owner of the school
In time ria fell for me to but everything changed on day when I....
"Come on kyle,you are delaying this project.... Stop thinking about ria now or u go propose to her again or join us" that was Jamie voice
I sighed and walked to my friends
**
David's POVπŸ“πŸ“
Now we are settled in the classroom
Though it was so difficult to locate my class but I conquered
I received many stares from my classmates and I tried to ignore the whispers around me and then the girl from this Morning entered the class with a blonde at her back
And the murmurs increased.. Our eyes met and quickly looked away and I saw my cousin's angry face
If looks could kill I would be dead by now from Samuel's stare
"It's ria" the girl next to me said then I realized that the arrogant girl was ria
She sat on an empty chair that was two rows away from mine while the blonde who flock a round her like a fly sat by her side
How will I clarify this now?
A teacher came in and I was brought out of my deep thought
"Good day,everyone" she said not waiting for a reply and even the students were not ready ti give her one
She was a fair slim and tall figure
"About our last topic on bio.....umm before that, looks like we have newbies in our midst today" she said when she saw me and maybe Gloria
"A newbie and a former student who cane back" she said
I guess she was referring to Gloria
"Pleses can you two come out and introduce yourself to the class" she asked while I came out
I felt heat in my palms
All eyes were on me and I felt really nervous
Gloria followed after me
"Am David and am 18... nice to meet u all" I said
"Nice to meet u too,Ria's crusher!" Everyone chorused
"Stop it everyone!" The teacher shouted angrily while I bowed my head
I don't dare to look at Gloria's face
"U can go now David,nice to meet u too" she said while I nodded and went to my sit
"Am ria and am 17,hope to enjoy my stay here" she said sarcastically and walked to her sit like a queen
"Okay Gloria u will" the teacher said
"Hey sorry... It's ria" she stood up to say to the teacher and sat down
"Oooh...I get that now..thks" she said nervously while the students gave a 'ohhhh' sound in mockery of tey teacher
This Campbell is one hell of a school!
Who does this ria think she is....I thought angrily
*
*
It was break time and everyone walked out in twos and threes to maybe the school cafeteria
Samuel went out with his friends too while I just sat there wondering what to do
Their food will surely he expensive and I don't want ti behave stupidly and spend all this money aunt July gave me
I need banana and groundnut... That's what I do eat back at my former school
I rather not wat anything.... Buh I still need to stroll around the school
I picked the map and went outside
I went to the school field....some people were sitting on the field and gisting and laughing while I tried to locate the school basketball court with the map
When I raised up my head from the map... I saw a girl beside the garden at the east side of the field
She was buckling her shoe and her skirt got stuck to a shrub nearby and I guess she doesn't know and if she moves...it will surely tear
I ran up to her unknowingly to her and removed the skirt just before she moved
"How dare u!" She turned to me with an angry look obviously because I touched her skirt
"Umm....I..."
"Pervert!....continur trying tour stupid charms on ria coz it isn't going to work with me!" She blurted
"You misunderstood... I was just....." I explained to her while the angry look fade away
"Am so sorry...I thought...."
"It's okay...no harm done" I raised my hand
And looked at her
She was a very beautiful girl with black wavy hair that kept covering her face
But she wasn't as beautiful as ria
"You aren't bad as everyone thought u to be...." She said
"Sorry?" I asked
"Today's event,they said u tried to seduce ria" she said
"No that isn't it...we bumped into each other and when she wanted to fall down I caught her.....that's it" I explained
"Oh that's the truth... The bitch has spoiled your reputation anyways am Daniela, ella for short" she said and stretched her hand for an handshake
This is the only warm invitation I have received from someone since I entered this school

No comments: