Follow on Instagram

”instagram” Follow on Instagram

Fated Love. Episode 3.


๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅEpisode 3๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ


๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ
*
*
Continuation from the last scene.....
"Okay we are here" aunt July said as she drove past some guard at the gigantic gate into the school...she swirled into the car park where other cars were parked
I stared in awe at the beauty of the big building
This is way beyond my thought!
"I guess this place is 100 more times bigger than the gutters you school in before" Sam said and got off the car
"That rude jerk!" His mum cursed and turned to me
"Ignore him okay,he will come around soon trust me" she said with a smile
"Okay I will aunt" I said with a smile
Trying to ignore the fact that my cousin detest me so much
"Good bye" she waved at me after I have got off the car
I stood in the car park staring at the building
This is garden on earth
It looked like a castle where princesses and princes come to learn and me am just a ......
I should get going now but where will I go?
I don't even know my way around
I watched as students walked in quickly in pairs... Either a guy and girl or maybe two girls
The girls were so pretty in flare pleeted short blue skirt and white t shirt and also a blue bow tie
While the guys are not left out
They were absolutely dashing!


I noticed everyone quickened their pace when they heard a certain Bell sound
I wonder y...but I know u shouldn't be standing here
I should locate my class and that would be the ss3 science department class
But how will I locate it?
Oh! ..now I remember, the map aunt July gave me this morning
I took it out and tried to locate my class
I walked slowly as I looked at the Map and walked to the direction and looked down at it again and then
Boom!... I hit something or let me say somebody and that realization made me wrapped my right hand quickly around the person's waist
Then I felt a soft bossom pressed on my chest and the smell of expensive perfume filled my nostril
I looked down and stared into the most beautiful eye I have ever seen
Emerald green!
Her face was like silk
Tender and smooth
And her long Brown straight hair sprawled on my arm
She was si beautiful that I lost myself while staring at her
But a slap brought me back to reality
It was her slap!
Wow! Great!
"How dare you?" She said with a hiss
This time her face has a frown
But she was still so beautiful
She was still looking at me angrily I guess waiting for a reply
What should I say?
I looked at her with a dumb look
And I guessed this irritated here coz she made that irritated face that made me want to laugh
"Are u daft?.....are u so dumb,are u so much into me?" She asked with a wide eye
"Wh....I mean I...umm...am sorry" I stammered and I heard clicking sound around me and I noticed the whole school was surrounding us.. Taking photos of me and this strange narcissistic beautiful girl
"He loves u much ria" someone shouted from the bunch of student that gathered us
She rolled her eye
"Stay away from me!" She warned with a non smiling face and picked her phone that fell down when we hit each other and walked away
I guess that was what she was busy with when we hit each other
while they gave her chance to pass through
"Sorry Buddy, your charm didn't worked on her" an unfamiliar guy walked up to me and tapped me on my shoulder and left while others left one by one
And I just stood there so ashamed
How can she be so beautiful and rude
I mean I saved her ....it was nobody's fault
I was staring at me Map and she her phone
"She doesn't have to be rude" I said to no one in particular
"I have always known that u are dumb" I knew that voice
I looked up to see my cousin smiling at me
"Like seriously?.... Did u really think u could get Gloria styles,the school queen on your first day?" He asked
"I...." I tried to sat but he raised his hand and I stopped
This is getting more harder than I thought
"Look many guys have tried to date her since grade 4 before she left for the states and now she's back.... And u...." He stated disgustingly while taking a cursory look on me
".....want her?" He completed
"That is not it Samuel, you don't...."
"Oh please spare me the details, be a good boy and go back to the slums where you belong buddy" he said with a wicked smile and walked away
This is not happening to me!
Why all this on my first day!
Why did I get to meet the so called Queen ria???๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

No comments: